Saturday, May 20 & Sunday, 21, 2023
Murphy Aquatic Park Avon, IN 46123, US
Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Festival
2023 FESTIVAL DATES AND TIMES
Saturday, May 20, 2023,
Sunday, May 21, 2023
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Murphy Aquatic Park
753 S County Rd 625 E, Avon, IN 46123
2yrs and under Free
3yrs - 17yrs Child
Each guest receives a wristband to access all stages, demonstrations, Unicorn selfies, Fairy glade activities, Tea Party, and drum circle. The pony rides, vendor workshops, food, and vendor marketplace items have additional fees, see the vendors for rates.
Limited VIP Tea Party Tickets
All guests are welcome to attend the daily tea party (2x on Sat & 1 on Sunday) but there will be a limited number of VIP tickets that can be requested with your festival ticket order. These will be first come first served. VIP tickets include special seating during the tea party, treats, and tea.
Rain or shine the show goes on! Weather will be monitored for safety and we will cancel in the case of inclement weather. This will be in compliance with state and county safety regulations.
HEALTH & SAFETY
FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE, WE ASK THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM ENTERING IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
We are in constant communication with the Hendricks County Board of Health and monitoring all ongoing changes regarding public safety due to the Covid-19 Virus. We are following all CDC and HC Board of Health recommendations, procedures, and protocols to ensure we do all we can to put public safety first. This includes providing, hand sanitizer, additional handwashing stations, and educating our volunteers and staff on cleaning procedures. We also will have educational signage posted.
• Safe sanitation practices will be followed by all team members & volunteers
• All team members & volunteers will pass a health check or complete a health survey before each shift
• All indoor and outdoor seating and common areas will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines
• Hand sanitizer or handwashing stations will be available around the festival grounds for easy access for team members, volunteers, and customers
• Common areas, bathrooms, and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly based on CDC recommendations
• Any place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will be single-use or will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use
• Heath and safety signage will be posted at entrances so that everyone entering the business understands the steps that are being taken to keep the community safe
• Staff, vendors, and performers are encouraged to be vaccinated and to wear masks when social distancing is less than 6ft.
Parents/Guardians must accompany children at all times. It is encouraged to write a phone number on your child(ren)'s wristband and take photos of your child(ren) before entering the festival in the event that you get separated.
Costumes are NOT required. However, the Central Indiana Enchanted Festival is a great chance to dress up and have some fun. You can dress up as a fairy, an elf, a troll, a gnome, or anything fantasy. There are so many options so be creative.
Due to living animal booths, we also ask that they keep a distance from any of the working animals so as not to spook them. All animals must be kept on a leash and you must clean up after them. If your animal behaves in an aggressive manner you will be asked to remove them from the festival grounds. For their safety and security, we ask that no animals be left in vehicles or unattended.
Smoking (Including e-cigarettes) is NOT permitted in vendor, entertainment, or general public areas. This includes all Pipes, Cigars, Cigarettes, and E-Cigarettes. Not within 8ft of event entrances or exits.
PHOTOGRAPHERS & FILM CREWS
We do not have any pre-registration process or requirements for professional photographers entering the festival. We only ask as a courtesy you check in at our information booth. We ask that you would share with us the pictures. We do reserve the right to use those pictures on our social media, with credit provided to the photographer. Those looking for exclusive rights to their work can obtain permission from the marketing team. We also ask you not to photograph any children without first requesting permission from the parents or guardians and providing them with a contact card.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
We have several different food vendors that will sell a variety of foods including vegetarian options. Please see individual vendors for prices.
TIPS: PASS THE HAT
Feel free to tip generously to show your appreciation.